We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. In the event you are not completely satisfied, please contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may assist you.
Accessories: We will credit the value of an item(s) and issue a credit toward the purchase of another item(s) under the following conditions:
- When in doubt about a purchase, please call us or e-mail us before purchase so that we can provide expert advice about the product you are interested in.
- A merchandise return authorization must be received from saxforte before items are shipped back to us and the Return Authorization Number must appear on the outside of the package.
- Items being returned are in new, unused condition in the original packaging.
- Items are returned within 3 days.
- Items are returned shipped prepaid and insured.
Saxophones: All saxophones are given rigorous inspections, adjustments and play testing in our shop to ensure that each model plays up to its potential.
Every horn is thoroughly inspected, set-up and regulated. Then, each is play-tested by Mathew Aaron to ensure it delivers everything a great saxophone should... great balance, wonderful full tone, ease of playing (low
resistance), responsive action, quick intervals, altissimo range capability, power, intonation etc.
Non-authorized returns are NOT accepted.
- In order to be able to sell saxophones in the best possible condition and to ensure the quality of what we sell, we do not offer an unrestricted trial and return policy. This is because we
are unable to control the quality of a saxophone that leaves our control. If you've seen the generally poor condition other retailers' "new" instruments are sold in, this truth will become
obvious. If you purchase a saxophone form a vendor who offers trial periods, you must ask yourself..... where do saxophones go after they are returned?
- Please call us or e-mail us so that we can provide detailed information about the playing character of the saxophones we offer to help ensure your complete satisfaction before purchase.
- Trials for serious clients are available by appointment, at our shop. Call for details: 864-449-4444.
- Returns can only be made if pre-authorized by us in the unlikely event of a product defect, verified by a repair professional we approve, in advance.
Back - Special Orders Next - Payment